Part 2 – Cloudy hands, hook and block to the left side
- We shift our hands to the right side, forming a chi ball position.
- We perform the cloudy hands to the left and right.
- We place a hook from up to down, to the right (at an angle of 45 degrees), the left palm rests on the right hand wrist.
- While we keep the right hand in a hook, we lift our left knee and we place the left hand/arm in front of us, aligned with the knee.
- The hand and left knee move together to the left, until we reach a gong bu stance. The left hand makes a block in front.