- Left arm moves in a circle to the right side of the body.
- Right arm follows the left arm and is positioned in a higher position
- We place the weight of our body on the right leg.
- We step with the left leg aside, in such a way that we have space (same distance as our shoulders) between the parallels drawn through both feet.
- We block next to our left knee using the left palm
- We push forward with our right palm.
- We end in the Gong bu stance
Note: Make sure your hips are equally balanced and pointing forward.
Gong bu translates into English into the bow stance. It is a powerful stance that allows to strike forward powerful, by using the body power.