- Hands are crossed in front of your abdomen.
- Body weight shifts to the right leg
- We move the left leg, without placing any weight on it.
- We transfer our weight from the right left to the center, and we also move the hands outside, as per the video above.
- We finish this move by being in the Ma bu posture, looking at our left.
Ma bu means horse stance. It is a basic stance used in most martial arts equally performed to fight and to build strength, flexibility and balance.
Feet must be aligned (parallelly) to each other. Knees must be pointing outside. Back must be held straight.